Assalamu’alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be with you
MWLLO is delighted to participate in the upcoming prestigious International Holy Quran Competition the 25th Session for Males – which will take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on the 1st of Ramadan 1443 (expected on 02 April 2022) for young Muslim males (Age not to exceed 25 years on Ramadan 1443).
Deadlines for submitting applications is 05.02.2022 .
All participants will be invited to take part on 19 February 2022 competition. The competition will be held on Zoom, full details will be sent to all participants in due course.
Please email your application forms to Ms. Fauzia (Fauzia@mwllo.org.uk) to complete your registration and consent your willingness to participate in this year’s Dubai International Holy Quran Competition.
Terms and conditions:
1. Must fully memorized the Holy Quran by heart.
2. and fully conversant with the Tajweed rules.
4. Is not over the age of 25 years.
5. Has never participated with previous Dubai International Holy Quran competitions.
6. Should be a holder of British passport.
7. The candidates have to wear his national costume.
The organizer is hereby obliged for the candidate and his companion for the followings:
1. Issue the entry visa to the United Arab Emirates.
2. Providing an economy return airline ticket for the candidate (and his companion if applicable).
3. The candidate should be escorted by one of his guardians or relatives, if he is under the age of 14 years (by Ramadan 1443 (Ramadan 2022) or has a recognisable medical condition that requires him to be accompanied.
4. Full board hotel accommodation, transportation during the event.
Documentation requirements for the Candidate and his companion (if applicable):
1. A copy of a passport.
2. Two recent passport photos.
Ensure that the contestant is committed to wear his national costume of the country he represents